I am so thankful today for the on-call doctor at my doctor's office, who just happened to be the same doctor that I saw last week to start our prenatal care!
Apparently, what I'm experiencing is not "morning" sickness at all but is a gastro-intestinal virus. Dr. Zadhoush gave me a prescription for a combination of Diclectin and B6, which will help with the nausea associated with the virus and for when "morning" sickness strikes. He also put me on a few days off work to rest, since I'm incredibly dehydrated and he wants me to get more rest for Bug's sake.
So for the next couple of days, it's going to be alot of increased fluids, four Diclection combo pills a day and bed rest.
3 comments:
Glad everything is okay with bug. Get better soon darlin'!!!
Thanks Kenzie!
I'm glad that he gave you a dx and didn't leave it at m/s. I hope that you get well soon!I know you will, but plz do rest and get hydrated hun :)
Post a Comment