No matter how hard I try, there is no denying the ever growing bump that is throwing off my balance and making me dizzy throughout the day. There is no amount of "sucking it in" at this point that is taking the little bulge away...and I couldn't be happier!
My regular clothes are becoming increasingly tight, and I'm starting to worry that they will lose all of their shape. If I can just wait 4 more weeks until we're in Florida at Christmas...that would be great! I'm really hoping to score some good deals on shirts, jeans and pants for work...and might throw in a new handbag or some funky flats for the spring as well if I am fortunate enough to find some good deal on everything and don't blow the budget.
Anyhow, here's the bump!

I can't tell you how much I absolutely adore it! Even with the dizzy spells, and feeling like a freight train when I roll over in the middle of the night, I wouldn't trade this healthy bump for anything in the world!
3 comments:
How fun! I didn't show 'til month 5 w/ Andrew but everyone's different. You'll find you look a lot more pregnant once you start wearing maternity clothes b/c they really accentuate the belly.
P.S. If you're trying to stay anonymous on your blog you might want to take your name off the pic.
You're so cute!!! Hello Bug! :O)
Thanks ladies!
S - I know what you mean! I wore a black empire waisted shirt (not at all maternity, but it felt comfy and looked okay) on Friday and wow! Everyone could see the belly! Then the dress I wore for the Christmas party - I was getting "Hot Momma" comments lol.
No worries about the annonymity - I'm finding it less and less of a worry and just want to get through the pregnancy to a happy and healthy baby! (plus it's my Bump screen name, and that picture was for the message board Thursday bump pics! lol)
Post a Comment