Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Belly Progress

Sunday marked a day of growth for Bug, and left me feeling rather uncomfortable for the duration of the day. It's all productive though, right?

It's so strange to me to actually be able to feel him growing inside. One day he'll be lying low, and the next he'll be all stretched out and my belly will have a few new marks on it to show the world how much bigger he's gotten recently. And while I'm not brave enough for bare belly pictures, I thought I'd do a little comparison over the past week (yes...I said week!)

Last Thursday...


Saturday...fresh from the salon for a new 'do



Sunday...right before the big hockey game...



Compare those to when I first got to wear my HABS shirt to a game in December...and WOWZAH! Bug certainly had a growth spurt over the weekend!

I LOVE this little boy!

No comments: