So off I went to JYSK with H and my good friend (and bride to be!) A. Woohoo for the clearance section! I ended up saving a tonne of cash on these storage baskets since they were all marked down - $5.50 each, so in total the four baskets cost me $24. Add on the $30 for the shelf that C picked up at RONA (sorry T!), the hamper from our master bedroom and a few storage boxes that we already had and voila - a completely organized closet that will last for year to come!
Before, we had the sage green closet with just the top shelf
After, we have a neatly organized Almond Cream closet!
The baskets on the bottom will certainly be handy for things like receiving blankets, bibs, and towels (like the cute hooded ducky towel from Sue and Larry in Florida). I figure in a few years time, they'll be full of matchbox cars, legos and action figures - and I can't wait for that!
Right now, there is one basket just for his shoes and booties! Soon enough, he's going to need an entire shoe rack along the bottom of his closet...he certainly is his Momma's son (especially when his outfits match his shoes!)
No comments:
Post a Comment