Tuesday, February 2, 2010

No Bedrest For ME!!

Oh, I'm so excited!!

I was so nervous this morning, waiting for 2pm to approach. We got to the doctor's office, to be informed that Dr. Gloria is done her residency at the end of the week so we would be seeing Dr. Jordan from here on in (who will be delivering our baby and is our main doctor anyhow). I was instantly sad that we'd have to say goodbye to her! She's taken such good care of us!

Sharon, the nurse, got us in pretty quickly, which was nice for a change since the waiting room was very full. Pee in the cup - check! Now step up to the scale...

I gained 1.5lbs!! Go me! Well...really...Go Bug! I had to giggle because I know that after two more weeks of morning sickness (weeks 18-20) and a very bad bout of it on Sunday, there's no way that that 1.5lbs can be attributed to me, and Dr. Gloria later confirmed that nope...Bug's just a big boy!

My blood pressure was steady at 105/65, and Bug's heart rate was going strong at 150 bpm.

We discussed different options for leg cramps (no Rub A535 I'm afraid...just calcium and potassium for me!) and where we'll be giving delivering the baby. Everything seems to be going along just great!

Oh, and they've changed my due date....again! After our last ultrasound, they wanted to change the date based on Bug's development. It definitely coincides with what I had thought previously, but Dr. Jordan said "well...June 13th and give or take a week or two." So basically, at some point in June...we'll have a little boy joining our family!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

June 13th is a fantastic day! Its Pat and my wedding anniversary! Glad to hear all is well with you and baby boy! :)

-Melissa

Shan said...

Well Happy very early anniversary!!
Heop all is well with you!! :)