Friday, April 9, 2010

Card Making, Round 1

Point to me!

Before I get too far into this post, I'll forewarn you all that there will be a few posts today. The first about cards, and the second about my outfit for the shower tomorrow. I have sort of an idea of what I want to wear, but I'm definitely struggling with accessories and shoes...so need some help in deciding the look

Now...onto the cards!

First and foremost, I have to thank Cousin S for lending me her stamps...they certainly came in handy for my first set of baby shower thank-you cards.

I decided to split them up into three batches. Each batch will have a vertical and horizontal design, but the concept behind them all will stay consistent. (Who knew that making cards was such a science! lol)

All of my supplies...and yes the Hershey Kisses are essential to card making...




Stamping is done! Oh gosh...am I really doing this!?





And here we have it! The finished set of cards for Baby Shower #1!