First and foremost, I'm sure that the weather isn't helping matters at all. It's been raining here for the past two and a half days....straight...and there's no end in sight. The Weather Network actually has flurries forecasted for overnight tonight and tomorrow. WHAT?! It's April!
When I say that I don't think the weather has been helping, I mean that I don't think it's been helping my body feel great. I went for a massage yesterday (thank God for my bff!! She has magical hands I swear!) and I felt awesome afterward. My hands didn't fall asleep last night, my shoulders felt super relaxed and my back felt alot of relief. Before I got there though, I noticed that my belly felt...weird.
Weird as in heavy. I felt like I had to hold it up for some reason? Everytime I would walk around the house, it was either a sudden urge to run to the bathroom or I would instantly get tired. Another growth spurt for Bug, perhaps? I hope so, and I certainly hope that it passes. His movements are also getting really strong, so everytime he rolls over or squirms, I feel it all over my belly and all through my back.
Deep down, I know that this likely isn't going to change, and it's likely just going to get more uncomfortable from here on in. Hopefully, I get used to it and find a way to cope! By the time I got home from my massage yesterday, all I wanted to do was veg out and relax. No yoga for me yesterday and it was definitely early to bed.
Today, I'm hoping it's a different story and will be doing my yoga shortly. Afterwards, I usually feel fantastic so I'm hoping that it helps my body get a little more energy and feel a little more normal than it has felt last night and this morning.
Energy would be a good thing today...I have thank-you cards and chocolates to make!
EDIT: I'm feeling SO much better after yoga! The whole routine is focused on creating more space in your toros...something that I can certainly use with my petite frame!
No comments:
Post a Comment