Friday, April 9, 2010

Shower Outfit #1

So here's my dilemma...I have the outfit in my head and on the hanger, but not the accessories or the shoes.

I'm off to see my magical hair stylist this afternoon, and I'll get her to do my hair straight...so I'm thinking more edgy and funky to play up my artsy attitude than have the look be all soft and girly. That'll be reserved for our maternity pictures next week, and probably the showers in May when the weather is warmer!

Here's the outfit...



Distressed maternity jeans, bright pink/coral shirred side tank, black corduroy jacket

Now...onto accessory and shoe options!

Option #1...



Blue/pink/purple printed t-strap wedge heels, handmade black beaded multistrand necklace, Foxy Originals earrings, black leather scripted bracelet

Option #2....


Purple satin peep-toe flats, hand painted silk necklace, Tiffany & Co. bracelet, funky silver earrings


Option #3



Turquoise peep-toe flats, mother of pearl necklace, wooden handmade bracelet fro Cuba, silver hoops

And you can see why I need some assistance...Maggie tried...but got easily distracted!



So what would you do? Option 1, 2 or 3? Or...mis it up all together? Feedback is very much welcome!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I vote shoes in option (I love heels)#1 and accessories in option #2. HTH! :)

sarah said...

I totally agree with lOVEDBYD!!

Shan said...

ooohhh you girls are good!! I think this might be a winner!
I tried on the heels and they fit fantastically!

Sara said...

I vote for #2. I'm thinking it's like most parties and you'll take your shoes off at the door so the accessories matter more than the shoes. I like the #2 accessories best w/ the outfit but would probably not wear a necklace ... the earrings & colour of the top are enough, imo.

Bandia12 said...

I vote for option #2 :D You will look so pretty regardless though :)

SSG said...

I'm going for #1. I luuurrrrvvveeee those heels and want them. Even though you will be at a party (which usually involves a lot of standing), its a baby shower, and there will be plenty of women telling you to "sit down! Rest!", so the heels won't matter at all. Have fun!!!!!

shay said...

Love the outfit!! I vote shoe option 1 they are so cute!!! Have fun!