http://museum.thetech.org/ugenetics/eyeCalc/eyecalculator.html
It was really interesting to take, and the results were pretty much what I was expecting.
10.0% chance of blue eyes - fairly rare, however C's mom has baby blues, as does his brother and my brother
23.3% chance of green eyes - again, pretty rare, but we would absolutely be thrilled if Bug has green eyes...like his Daddy!
66.6% chance of big brown eyes - he's going to be a Momma's boy for sure!
Those eyes that we will very soon be falling in love with have their pigment now, and by the end of the week he should have a full(ish) head of hair. My fingers are still crossed for blonde curls, but we shall see! He's still trying to pack on the pounds, and will gain about a third of his body weight between now and when he's born. For every 1lb I gain, half goes to e and half to Bug. I can live with that considering I've only gained a total of 6 lbs! He's certainly taking up alot of space right now, and we can see him squirming and rolling over all of the time.
It's crazy to think that we're only 5 weeks away fro being considered full term. 5 Weeks...5. This could happen at any moment! I'm starting to feel really tired from the simplest of tasks (I actually had to take a couple of bench-breaks yesterday while shopping!) and I'm getting a little anxious about becoming a mom. Not about the practical, everyday duties like diapering and feeding or the emotional side of it, but more the "how many layers do I dress him in today?" and "is it better to do this or to do that?" I know that it will come with experience, but there's a tiny bit of anxiousness in my tummy when I think about the little things.
And here's your "Bare Belly Ahead!" warning!
31wk1d...off to do yoga and then get a prenatal massage

From the front...I think my belly button might pop out soon!
1 comment:
I got 86.3% chance of brown (Andrew) and 5.1% of blue (Ella). Genes are a funny thing :)
Post a Comment