I have to brag for a minute. Some of you may have seen comments from someone named "The Kerr Family"...well...that's my cousin, S, and I must say...she is absolutely awesome. Her mom was coming into town (well...my mom's town) to visit Nana Wilson and brought with her a huge bag of 0-12month old baby boy clothes that my cousin was going to donate away.
It was like Christmas at the Szem household last evening when I laid everything out of the couch and held up some of the cutest sweaters and sleepers I've seen in a long time! C was giving me the blank stares, nods and "yes dear...that's lovely", and I think I may have heard him giggle once or twice when I would squeal in delight over sneakers and overalls.
All of our picks, piled up by size. 12 month (including his first swim trunks! Woohoo!), 6-12 month, 3-6 month and 0-3month/newborn.
LOVE the blue First Steps to the right, and the black high tops!
My favourites of the bunch...the overalls are just awesome, the snowman sweater is going to be perfect for this Christmas (wow...this Christmas...not next Christmas!), the Old Navy onesie/jumpsuit will be great for the fall, and the MOO shirt...well how can you NOT love that?!
Did I mention that I'm in love with these clothes? How cute is the onesie with the ducks that say QUACK! on it!?
Today, I'd like to send a very, very big thank you to my cousin S for sending us really great hand-me-down's that are not only super cute, but are also in really great condition! It definitely helps to have things like this to save money for other things like our stroller and car seat, high chair and pack-n-play....you know...the gear.
THANK YOU, Cousin S! You're awesome!
3 comments:
Aw, you're making me *blush*. I'm so glad A's clothes will be worn by an equally adorable and loved member of the family. Your favourites were mine too :)
Just a little note to add ... keep a bunch of the not-very-exciting onesies b/c that's likely what Bug will wear all summer and under sleepers & clothes in the fall and they can go through them quickly (sometimes 4+ in a day). It also saves the cute ones for outings when other people will see them ;)
oh...I think all of the white onesies in all of the sizes were kept!! Everything was was plain in colour that would be great for around the house or undershirt sorta things was definitely in the piles!
Post a Comment