We're so excited to meet you, Bug! Only a few short weeks until we're "due" with you, however...you are welcome to come now and I told your Daddy last night that you've officially been evicted. He sort of laughed at me, but with all of these contractions that are coming on stronger and more frequently...I think you're almost ready!
And are we ever ready for you! You've got a crib that is snuggly and warm, we'll have a bassinet this weekend so you can sleep near us for the first little while, a really great monkey playmat, lots of clothes, a great big Teddy Bear...Your carseat is even in the car and we're going to be ordering your stroller tomorrow when Daddy's done work and getting your cool little bouncer chair too!
We're ready for you little man, and we know that you're ready for us. Hopefully Dr. Jordan gives us some great news this week so we can get this show on the road and welcome you to our little family. I've let Maggie and Tiko know that you'll be joining us soon, and they seem pretty relaxed about your arrival. I'm sure you will all be friends in no time!
Oh, and I picked this up for you yesterday...mommy has a hard time restraining herself from cute things for you!
See you soon, Bug! We love you!!
4 comments:
I love the hat!! Did you get that at Cheeky monkey? there is one there that has a bean on it and I keep eyeing it up. I should just got an dget it.
yes!! I love cheeky monkey! (am off there again today lol) I love Parade organics!
Do they have any sales on? Its a 45 minute drive for me, although than I can hit up the mall as well so its worth the drive.
Thats where we got all our cloth diapers. They have adorable knitted hats as well, that I keep eyeing up!
actually, one of the ones here (the larger one) had a huge sales rack, and it looked like they had lots of sales on as well. The Parade Organics kimono's and pant sets were 30% off I think...
Post a Comment