I will spare you the disgusting details (for any women out there...you know what gross labour sign I'm referring to!)...let me just say that we have progress, really great progress! We'll find out more tomorrow at our doctor's appointment, and I am definitely keeping my fingers crossed for an internal to know just how much progress there has been.
We had quite the successful day yesterday, after recovering form some severe cramping and pelvic pain. I went off to Cheeky Monkey to get the bouncer chair and actually was able to put it together all by myself yesterday! I was so proud, and man does it ever look comfy! I sent C a picture of it and he agreed that they should make them for adults as well...preferably with cup holders.
Once I picked C up from work, we headed off to Babies R' Us in search of a baby monitor, stroller, storage baskets, bassinet sheets and change pad cover. Well! Were we ever successful in that trip too! Not only did they have the specific Vtech monitor that we had looked at online but they also had just received our stroller...and had it in stock!! What an exciting day!
C dropped me off at home with all of our goodies and headed out to the golf course for a quick round, so I set off on organizing the last few parts of the nursery. All of his tag-along toys are neatly stored in a basket under the little stool that the CD player sits on, and his receiving blankets, burp pads and soothers are neatly folded in their own basket inside the dresser as well.
Today's task is to get the stroller put together and figure out how it converts into a travel system with the car seat, which is successfully (and properly) installed in the car.
Speaking of which...I should probably go and open that box and get started. For now..I leave you with the cuddly soft bouncy chair!
1 comment:
Cute Shann! I love reading you blog keep it coming. I know what I have to look forward to (not not look forward to: )) In the upcoming weeks!
Post a Comment