Saturday, May 15, 2010

Shower Pictures...Baby Brunch

I am positively pooped after the baby shower today...but thought that I would post some pictures from the lovely Baby Brunch shower a few weeks ago that Nana V took. Thanks for letting me borrow your camera!



Christine (my lovely partner in crime at the Whimsical Bakery), me and my mom




Debbie, Jan and Karen


Group shot...me, Kristin (the lovely lovely hostess!), Christine, Karen, Jan, Debbie and my mom


Kristin was an amazing hostess and the shower was fantastic! The food was soooo yummy and everyone was incredibly generous and we are so grateful for all of the love and support.

I know it's silly, but I am SO excited to have the turquoise watering can as the centrepiece on my table!! I had to get rid of the baby's breath today, but will be in search of some funky dried reeds or faux white flowers in the coming week or so.

Oh! And I went with the turquoise flats and accessories! ;)

No comments: