Thursday, August 26, 2010

It's Official!

I can officially say...MommaT is pregnant!

I am SO excited. Maybe excited isn't even the word. Overjoyed? Elated?

FREAKING OUT!

Little Miss O is going to have a brother or sister come December. Owen and Squid (the ever affectionate name that MommaT and R have given their new little one for the time being) will be 6 months apart...and hopefully the absolute best of friends, just like GodMomma, MommaT and I are.

It's all coming full circle, and I think I speak for the three of us when I say that our lives couldn't be happier than they are right now (well...until Squid makes his/her appearance in December!). How amazing is it that in...15 years...we'll look back on a picture like this...and see a reflection of it in our kids who will all be friends with one another?


1 comment:

Bandia12 said...

Aww yay! I wanna wish your friend many Congrats and a very happy/healthy pregnancy. She doesn't have much longer to go :D. So exciting!!!