Monday, November 22, 2010

Plug Pals

A very good friend of mine, Paige (remember Owen + Eliot from a few months back...the very best of friends? Paige is Eliot's mom!), recently started a business after much encouragement from her sister-in-law Steph, her wonderful husband, and a little gentle nudging from yours truly.

Her business is called Plug Pals

Funny, eh? Well...funny and practical! She creates whimsical and super cute handpainted soother clips in a variety of styles. You name it, Paige can do it!



What makes her Plug Pals unique? Not only are they handpainted, making each one different from the next, but they fit any soother and can be made to reflect the individuality of your child's style.



What else is in store? Nursing Buddies. Simply put, something for your kiddo to grab and hold...saving you from having your antique necklace damaged by the almighty grip of your baby! I personally love these necklaces because they are gorgeous and funky. I'm not a breastfeeding momma, but I do have a little one who likes to grab and tug at my necklace...and chew on everything, so this is a highly attractive alternative...and it'll go great with a pair of jeans!



Paige is a friend, a fabulous mother, and a mompreneur with a passion to create cool and funky accessories for kiddos. Stop by her site and see what she can dream up for your little guy and gal!

1 comment:

Paige said...

Thanks so much Shan! I really appreciate all of the wonderful things you had to say. I'll get Owen's done for you ASAP!